Substation Equipment Course
- Operations and Maintenance Engineers
- Protection, Control and Metering Engineers
- Electrical fitters
- Lines Workers
- Minor Engineers
- Distribution Substation Operators
- Introduction to Circuit Breakers
- Two main functions of circuit breakers.
- The importance of extinguishing arcs quickly.
- The roles of speed, distance, cooling, dielectric strength, and current zero in extinguishing arcs.
- Circuit Breakers
- The main arc extinguishing features of an air-magnetic circuit breaker.
- How an arc is extinguished in an air-magnetic circuit breaker.
- How an arc is extinguished in an air-blast circuit breaker.
- Oil and Vacuum Circuit Breaker
0 STUDENTS ENROLLED